Monday, January 18, 2010

Alissa Roller Skating



Alissa was soo excited! After only her first week of school she got invited to a birthday party at Skateland! One of the little girls in her class invited the whole class and she was very excited! She comes home with her invitation and says," Mom, Mom, not in Utah, not in Hawaii but here in Arizona I got invited to go to a skating party!!" I also had to explain that it was not ice skating like in Texas, but roller skating. Ryan decided to go with her to help teach her how to skate! They had such a good time together and even stayed an hour after the party had left. I am very glad that they got to go on a Daddy Daughter Date sort of too. Alissa sure loves her Daddy and they had a great time. Here are the pictures Ryan took. He also made a video that is on Facebook if you want to check it out! Alissa is adjusting amazingly here too! She loves going to school and we never get a battle like we did in Hawaii. She has mellowed out again and is truly loving all the friends around. Although there are many days we sit and think about all our wonderful friends and experiences in Hawaii, I feel truly blessed she has adjusted soo well!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

That is so fun..I bet that made her feel right at home! Glad your kids are adjusting well..When you have awesome parents it shouldn't be to hard to adjust at all. You guys are great!! I am sad we missed you while you were here. Maybe we will have to plan a trip to AZ although I have no clue what there is to do there!

Woodside's said...

I am glad Alissa is adjusting so well. I am glad that you got to AZ safely and I hope that the next time Justin and I come to the Valley that we might be able to catch up with you guys.

Unknown said...

Roller skating is super fun!!! I'm glad that she got a chance to learn. :)

Rheanna Bristol said...

She getting bigger! I am glad you feel settled and the move is over. Good Luck on the rest of the pregnancy!