Sunday, May 30, 2010

Songwriter

I wanted to post this somewhere so I do not forget. Alissa came to me yesterday afternoon and said, "Mom, I love songs and I love to sing, so I am going to be a songwriter." She then proceeded over to the printer, grabbed a stack of about 100 pieces of paper and went out in the front yard. When she came in for bed, she had three pieces of paper completed and the rest blank. I want to record what she wrote so I always have it.

Pom trees look good to me. I love the way thay look. When I think of pom trees I feel the ocean brees. I love the pom trees because thay have food it is cocnut. It tasts so good to me. It tast dilishis to me. That is why I like pom trees.

My favrot exrsis is something that sometimes a girl plas it and sometimes boys do. It is exrsis its my favrot thing I love jumprop. I jump up and down.

So, here is to supporting my little songwriter. I love her spelling too! So original!

3 comments:

Rheanna Bristol said...

They do the cutest things!!
I am glad that everything is going well for you guys!

kristal said...

That is so cute! I love it. Jaden likes to write stories and they are hilarious! I have a boxfull. My little Kam isn't much of a writer...she likes to read and color...maybe she'll illustrate for Jaden's books. haha.

Melissa Fullmer said...

that is so cute! what a creative little mind!