Sunday, March 27, 2011

If Life Could Stand Still

It seems as though life has been crazy busy, and yet it always is. I seem to find ways to pack every moment of everyday to the max in goal to get as much done as possible. And yet I find that I miss out on so much still in the process. I wish life could stand still, so that I could:

Spend more time teaching my children
Play more games with my children
Read more books with my children
Find the time to exercise again
Sit and read a whole book
Have quiet time(I think I have forgot what that was completely)
Blog more about our many adventures
Prepare More the things I need to take of for myself and my family
Teach my children more about the gospel of Jesus Christ and about all things secular and spiritual
Educate myself
Date my husband more each week and spend time getting to know him better. (Actually have a decent conversation daily)
Make my house a house of order in all things!
The list goes on an on.......

Well you get the idea. My goal for the next few weeks is prioritize and cut out everything that does not fit in my priorities to God, my life and my family. These are things that matter most to me and I want to let them know that in all I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't underestimate how wonderful you already are Staci! I think you're the most giving, caring, loving Mother and friend EVER!!! Oh, and not to mention persuasive (Wanna can chicken? Sure. Wanna spend $138 on a fun weekend getaway? You bet. Wanna do Bountiful Baskets? Totally.). I'd do anything with you/for you.