Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sabbath Day


Today was wonderful! Ryan was able to come with us to all of church. Usually he is only able to attend Sacrament Meeting. He was so happy!! At church they sang to Taft in opening exercises of Primary because his birthday is on Friday! He was so excited and dancing in the front of the Primary Room. He got a pencil, picture of Jesus with the Articles of Faith, a fruit roll and a handshake from a member of the Bishopric. I can not believe my baby is turning to this week! After we went out to our house common area and the kids played on the beach while I sat and watched the waves. It was so relaxing. As for tomorrow, school starts for Kenzie and Alissa
so we came home and got their supplies and clothes laid out because I will be at class in the morning while Ryan gets them ready for school. Since he is at work tonight we will be doing Father's Blessings in the morning. I am so thankful for my life and how blessed I am. Although I have crazy moments, my life is soo good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Crazy moments help us appreciate life more! You're doing great!

Elizabeth said...

two????????? what i rememeber him in your belly at soccer where does the time go?