Sunday, September 20, 2009

We're Having a Baby!!

So, I hadn't posted yet but we are having a baby in April! We are very excited to welcome this fourth addition to our spirited munchkins! We are so thankful with how blessed we have been in our lives and especially for how well this pregnancy is going. I keep having to ask myself if I am even pregnant. The kids are very excited too! So, actual expected date is April 22, but due to my babies coming casually late we may have a May baby. Hope everyone is good! We love you all!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the little baby in the womb pic. I'm so glad you're feeling so great!

Unknown said...

Enjoy every minute!

Woodside's said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! Four little ones in the house! I really do think that four is a wonderful number! Miss you!

Rheanna Bristol said...

That is really neat. I am happy for you guys.

C said...

That is wonderful news. I hope the pregnancy goes well. Another blondey, I wonder?

I hope I can get back to Hawaii one day.