Tuesday, September 6, 2011

April 29, 2011 Emily Turns One!

Miss Emily aka buns turned 1! I truly am amazed at how fast times flies. My most recent child that Heavenly Father trusted us with is now already 1. She is growing so fast and I love to smile as I think of how much she reminds me of Alissa but with brown eyes.

Emily highlights:

-Loves to walk like she is jogging
-Is absolutely in love with her siblings, when they are not around she is always asking for the kids or guys.
-She is very smart and can already say lots of words!
-She still is not sleeping through the night.
-She loves ice!!!
-She likes to go on walks at night with her Mema and Kai Kai.
-She thinks she is as big as Alissa.
- She loves to fold arms for prayers and give lots of kisses.
-She loves to be outside!
-She is determined and knows what she wants!




I am so thankful to our Father in Heaven for blessing us with this adventurous fun loving little girl!

No comments: