Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Can't Believe I am posting this!

Mother's Day 2011
Yup, I am crazy to post this, but I want it for memories. This is me, being woken up on Mother's Day and bombarded with lots of homemade gifts from the kids. I have to say that I am completely overwhelmed with emotion when I think about Mother's Day. I have been blessed beyond my greatest imagination of how wonderful being a mother could be. It is better then I ever imagined. It is sooo much work, and time, and love, and hardship, and joy, and pain, and happiness, and smiles and laughter. It makes me almost as happy as having a husband and it fulfills a part of me I always hoped and desired to fill. It is worth more than anything this world could ever offer me and always will be. I am so thankful to have the opportunity to bare and raise God's children. I am so truly blessed. They teach me everyday and help me to become a better person.

No comments: