Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Poor Kenzie



So, needless to say Kenzie was very sad to have to leave Alissa and not get to stay with her. He was very sad to to not get to go to school with her. I am curious to see what happens to Kenzie as he has this separation from Alissa, I think he will kind of have to become his own person but I feel it will be beneficial for both of them to also learn to appreciate each other. I have to admit that I also did not realize how worked up I would be about Alissa going to school. We have been getting a lot closer the last few months as Taft has grown older and less needy and I will definitely miss my sweet spunky little girl! At least I know she is in great hands.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

he does not look happy! poor baby tell him I said I miss him and love him

Katrina and Bill said...

Oh, it won't be too long till he'll be going, too, maybe? He's so precious!