Thursday, September 11, 2008

Red, White and Blue Day!!





I could not just pic one picture because what can I say but that I think Alissa is absolutely adorable. We had so much fun going shopping and getting ready for Red, White and Blue Day today at school. This is a really big deal because they wear uniforms all the time so we went all out! Alissa picked out everything her self and even decided where and which way the paint should go on the wig. She was by far the best dressed today and got lots of fun comments right when we got there.

3 comments:

Noelle said...

So cute Alyssa. Thanks for sharing your me-maw with us. We love her.
Staci and Ryan - Have fun in Hawaii!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

I love these pics! WE had sept 11 day remberence at school and Ethan won the most patriotic so he got to carry the big flag around school and lead the whole parade pics will be posted soon!

Allens, Inc. said...

Clara was just looking at these pictures with me. I said, Who's that? She said, I think I know who she is, but I'm not sure. Then I said, pretend she doesn't have crazy blue and red hair. Now who does that look like? Alyssa!!! Oh, long lost friends. Someday their paths will cross again. Can't wait for that day when these girls to play again.