Saturday, February 7, 2009

18 Months Old!


Well, my baby is no longer a baby,  Taft is officially 18 months old and it went by way too fast!  This is the longest I have gone without being pregnant already and I am actually really enjoying just enjoying my kids!  I had to post this picture because it says a lot about Taft.  Taft is totally a Daddy's boy right now!  He LOVES to be with Daddy and the minute Daddy goes to leaves he runs after him to catch him before he leaves, he can usually even keep him back for awhile, it has almost become a game.  He also always loves to be dirty because he hates his face wiped unless he can do it himself, which means it does not get very clean, as you can see, so I have to make a game out of it.  Taft is seriously just one of the kids now, his favorite thing is books.  He could look at books all day long and loves to take in each new word.  He already know well over forty different types of animals and can probably say at least 100 words.  He talks in sentences too and loves to attempt to put Mommy in her place.  He even thinks he is in charge of the other kids.  It is really fun to watch how well Kenzie and him play and how much he loves to snuggles Alissa!  He loves to tell me no and when he has to go potty.  He loves to dance and can already sing a ton of songs.  He also sings the songs from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  When we went to Arizona in January we watched movies in the car and now whenever we get in the car he says, Moobie, because he wants to watch a movie.  Lately we have been learning people in the family and it has been great to see him learn all of the names of the extended family, he even knows his Aunts, Uncles and cousins names now.  If I had not had Alissa before him, I would be extremly suprised right now.  Sometimes, I think it is hard to believe unless you see it.  I am so thankful to get to have his spunky, moody, loving personality in our family!  

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

does he know my name?