Monday, February 2, 2009

What It Is Like To Have An Amazing Mom!

Yes I know strange to post a picture of half eaten food but let me explain.  Ryan and I have now been eating raw for over 30 days and sometimes really wish we had more time to prepare raw meals.  I have been so tired of the same foods and talked about wanting something different.  Leave it to my mom who is the most wonderful woman in the world, she got the Carol Alt book out and brought us this Saturday Night.  It is a raw lasagna that some parts of took ten hours to soak.  As soon as she brought it we could not even wait to dive in it smelled so good.  Now obviously it didn't taste exactly like lasagna and the cheese looking stuff is actually shredded zucchini I believe, but I just have to say it was soo yummy!  She is such a wonderful person and always so thoughtful.  So if anyone would like the recipe, let me know!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

YOU ARE CRAZY!I would never survive this raw food!

Rheanna Bristol said...

I am so happy to finally see your blog! It is so cute.
Raw food? You go girl! You guys will live forever!