Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Still Waiting

Well Everyone, 

We are still waiting to hear from ASU and still waiting for more answers from the Lord.  We know he has a plan for us, but we are just waiting for it to happen in his time.  We are learning and growing everyday and feel so blessed for all we have in our lives. So, here is quick update in the mean time.

Alissa is still loving school! They go on field trips every month at least.  She has one favorite friend named Jenna and they actually get to play at each others houses.  She is not currently in dance or piano but misses them both and we work on piano sometimes together.  She is such a good big sister and really mothers her siblings.  I love how strong she is, she definitely knows what she wants in life.

Kenzie is not a little boy anymore is only about 2 inches shorter than Alissa, I bet it is not long before he passes her up.  He loves to play outside and is so good at playing by himself.  He gets to got to preschool two days a week and has so many stories to tell each week.  The other day i was late picking him up by about ten minutes and his teacher said he had been crying for his mommy to come.  It was very sweet.  He has such a loving heart and is sometimes too loving for Taft.  He is truly such a peacemaker and I am so glad he is in the middle.

Taft thinks he is the same age as the other two and always tries to keep up with them.  He usually does in most things.  He love to talk and today I caught him saying naked, it was quite funny because it just feels like such a big word for an 18 month old, but nevertheless he wants to be like his siblings.  He loves to read books and go for car rides!  His other favorite thing is to make apple juice with our juicer because he likes to put the apples in.  He is growing so fast and does not even feel like a baby anymore.  I would have to say the funniest part right now is all his facial expressions, he has too many to keep track of.

We are so lucky to have three wonderful children!

Ryan is in the process of relocating our family which is a lot of work.  He is such a hard worker and tried so hard to always follow what the Lord wants.  I feel very blessed to be guided by such a righteous, honest man.  He is currently taking a Jujitsu class two nights a week and loves going on adventure runs with his dad.  I love to look out in the back yard and see him up in the fort of the swing set right in the middle of a game with the kids.  He is so fun and they love to have him to play with.

As for me, I am just trying to learn and grow and pack.  I have so much I want to learn and do and hope to be able to do all of it.  I have to say I feel so rested to still not be pregnant and have some time to focus on feeling well enough to take care of the family I have here.  I am currently working on a few projects but we shall see how they play out.  I love to blog and chit and chat (as my mom would say) on Facebook.  Thanks to Katrina and Sonia for introducing me to it.  I am starting to make time to read again too which is lots of fun.

Well, that is a little update on our family.  Hopefully we will have more news soon about where our life is headed!   We hope you are all fantastic!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

are you still in utah?

Elizabeth said...

are you still in utah?