Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Although I am missing about nine blogs from the past few weeks that I promise I will get up before we move, I have to post about our night last night.  We had the opportunity to go on a date with Ryan's parents.  We went out to the Mongolian Grill in town and I had a blast loaded a bowl higher than I had ever seen one.  It was exciting! After that we went to the St. George temple for the rest of the evening.  I have to tell you that I have never had such a truly learning experience.  Thanks to Ryan parents my knowledge of things unknown is so much clearer and I truly gained a better understanding.  I will always remember this day and be thankful to have married into such a wonderful family who knows so much about the Lord and his gospel.  How lucky I truly am! 

2 comments:

Woodside's said...

What a beautiful temple! I am glad you had such a great evening!

Unknown said...

Ahhh.