Sunday, April 5, 2009

BUSY AGAIN!

Well everyone,
It is official. Ryan leaves in about 3 hours and is finishing up packing as I type. We have had the most busy few days I think I can ever remember. We had a very fun weekend too! My second mom, Donna came into town this weekend on Friday to visit and it was so good to see her. My mom, Donna and I went to the temple and dinner just the three of us and it was wonderful. We also got to see Blake and his friends for awhile which was fun! Here are a few highlights of this week. We sold the tramp and the swing set in the same day. Also, on that day we had great friends come play and Ryans dad come and help redo the tile in our bathroom and save us a ton of money. We are so thankful for all of these blessings. Then we had a soccer game amidst selling all of our furniture and things except for about five pieces, three of which were my grandparents antiques. We had the piano movers too! In fact, so many things have happened I have already began to forget. The other fantastic news is that Ryan's sister Shayna had a sweet little bundle of joy named Trystan ,which I have not seen yet but can not wait to see when I am invited to see him. Ryan got to go see him today since he is leaving today and said he is precious. Yesterday we garage saled all day and made lots and lots of money which is great! The best part of the garage sale though was all the free stuff we got to give away and all the great deals we gave to people who were truly appreciative. It was such a wonderful feeling! Next, we anticipated the sale of our truck because we are obviously down to the very last minute and can I truly say miracles happen. We SOLD our truck and to some of the best people we could want to have it! So, today I am sitting here at my moms house because our house is pretty much empty (after just watching Donna and the boys drive off to Northern Utah with the truck and their car) and all I feel is extremely blessed to feel the love of the Lord pouring down on our little family. We have been blessed by so many amazing miracles and I am just in awe at all that has happened for us. I did not have the opportunity to watch General Conference this weekend and I can not wait to do so. But I have to say that my testimony has grown so much this past few months from all of the wonderful lessons the Lord has given us the opportunity to learn. Especially in the last few days. I will be without my computer for about two weeks while Ryan is in Hawaii with it but I will try to keep everyone updated on how things are going. Thanks for all the love and prayers!

No comments: