Monday, April 27, 2009

Lunch at School


So, last week I had the opportunity to go see what it was like to eat lunch in the cafeteria because Alissa was saying she was not getting enough time to eat.  I had the best time ever.  I sat at this end of the table and watched the class.  In Alissa's class there are about 16 kids and only five are girls.  I went thinking I would chat with Alissa most of the time but the sweet little girl on the end kept saying, "Auntie, Auntie I have a story to tell you Auntie."  It was so much fun to here all her exciting story, even the one about her mom getting in a fight with someone at the park.  It was hilarious.  I am so glad Alissa is making friends so easily and having fun at school.  Her grade doesn't even play at a playground for lunch, but they sure have fun with "the recess lady"  playing games of all sorts.  I am glad I got to go and see how much time Alissa really gets to eat and how much fun she has.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

so cute

Kendra said...

So fun, I am glad you guys are having a great time. Here school sounds great, Are you liking it?