Saturday, October 3, 2009

RIding the Hippo's

So, once we found out we were not contagious and had been home for five days, I figured it was safe to venture to the zoo for Alissa's school Field trip. It was a family event where everyone was invited. The kids went on a scavenger hunt because they had just finished learning animal classifications at school. After they got to go to the petting zoo and then play at the park. I am so glad we went because it meant a lot to Alissa. Two of her favorite friends are also in the school and so she got to be with them. I have to admit it did us in but it was worth it!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

so sorry about all this sickness, hope it goes away soon and life can get back to normal :)

Aimee said...

I hope it all goes away soon as well. Sounds like maybe your feeling better though

Woodside's said...

I am glad you got to go out for a bit to get some fresh air! I am so sorry that your family has been so sick. That really is no fun. I hope that all of you will regain your strength and feel better soon.