Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Where to Start?


Well, I'm not quite sure where to start, so I started with the first picture I pulled up. This is Taft as of a few weeks ago. He fell of the bed in the middle of the night. Luckily it was a weekend and Ryan could get up because I was already helping Emily, so he helped Taft. He was such a trooper! I seriously think it will scar but he says its all gone because it doesn't hurt anymore.

On a side not pertaining to this time of life. My mom went out of town for most of October and I think I seriously got a taste of humbling. Everything that could have went wrong did and it was seriously to the point where I would just start laughing the next time something happened. We seriously had everything from two washcloths flushed down the toilet, to marker all over our slide, to flooded patio, to every ouchy you can imagine. It was totally awesome because I got to see things from a different perspective. I don't know how many know but I would assume most people know that when I have a baby I end up holding the baby about 10 hours of the day at least, probably more. Now there are many people that would say that is my fault or I do it to my babies, but I happen to know this is not so. My only default, is that I do not like to let them cry. I personally feel there is no need and so life is hard for awhile. Well, my mom is there so much to help me out. Even if I prefer to do things on my own. I am so blessed to have her help and am thankful for all of it. I am glad I had these few weeks to better appreciate what I have and to learn great lessons!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Hurray you are alive. Can't wait for all ten posts and more pictures