Thursday, October 11, 2012

Girls!

Lately, I spend a lot of time with these two little cuties. Emily reminds me so much of Alissa. She truly believes she is Kayli's mom. She loves her death!(sometimes literally) Emily is always trying to hold Kayli, snuggle Kayli, give her pacifiers(she doesn't use), feed her things(she can not eat), rock her and change her diaper. I think she feels like I am just a sideliner sometimes and she is in charge. Even though most days I am the body guard to protect Kayli from too much love. Emily hasn't quite learned what soft means yet.
Every morning we walk the kids to school. We actually have a very pretty community with lots of pine trees and water ways to make nature seem not so far way. My mom and I send the kids off to school and proceed to walk 3.2 miles! It is so nice to be outside and Emily has fun waving at everyone else walking. Kayli sleeps or eats through most of our walks which is fine by me! I am glad these two girls have each other while the other kids are at school.



No comments: