Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISSA!

I hope I can right this with out getting to teary eyed. Today is such a special day! My baby girl is five years old! We still call her baby girl and I am going to until she absolutely protests. I can not believe what an amazing little girl she has become. I watch her maturing and see the gratification from others for all she has become and all she wants to be. Alissa'a teacher is always impressed with her and how smart and kind she is. As she is turning five I see all the changes in our little family and how we are growing up! Ryan and I just celebrated the day we met six years ago on October 25 and I just can not believe how fast it flies by. As Alissa turns five all I want to do is hold on to every moment she is growing up in. I am already beginning to realize how quickly she will grow up and be gone and for that I want to try and take advantage of the time I have. I feel so blessed to have Alissa in my life and to have her teaching me new things everyday. I appreciate her patience with me and even the days she puts me in place! Thank you Alissa for being such an amazing little girl and such a great example honesty and perseverance. Happy 5th Birthday to Alissa! Pictures coming soon!

No comments: