Sunday, October 26, 2008

Primary Program

I wanted to put an experience on here for remembrance!

Today was our Ward Primary Program and I was a bit nervous because Alissa did not want anything to do with it last year, so I didn't push her. This year though, she was so excited to go up on the stage! I was very impressed because she had the longest part in her class and she did great! We couldn't' see her very well but she definitely made effort to show us she knows all the songs. She was so excited that Mema came too! Her class talked about ways they feel Christs love. As she was talking about the love we feel from Jesus Christ I could not help but shed tears of joy. It was so wonderful to feel her spirit so strong as she was telling us about the love of Christ. I feel so incredibly blessed to have the privilege to have an eternal family and have the opportunity to raise my children to know how much their Savior loves them. I am so thankful to get to be their mom and to know how much my Savior loves me, especially through the gifts he has given me, my greatest gifts, my husband and my children. Thanks Alissa for such a wonderful reminder!

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Yay it worked! We are now official readers of your blog! Thanks for trying so many times! :)

Aimee said...

sorry i'm a sparatic blogger. i love how taft drew all over. i think every little kid has to do that. fantastic that ryan has a book and your little family seems to be doing so great

Harshes said...

That is so sweet. What a simple, but powerful reminder of the love Christ has for us. Children are really the most amazing blessings we could ever be given!