Thursday, October 2, 2008

Up Date

Sorry everyone for not keeping up with the last few weeks. We have been so busy and having so much fun!

Alissa is rocking at school and just keeps getting so many awards that I would have to post several a week! She is loving school and started dance this weeks which is now "her favorite" She will have a performance in December too! She has become the most amazing little girl and an amazing sister.

Kenzie loves gymnastics and preschool. He is also enjoying all the time with mommy and love to play at Mema's house. His favorite thing to do is play games!

Taft is growing up so fast and has a huge vocabulary! He loves to sing songs and dance too! Hi is so fun to have around!

Ryan is doing great and work and enjoying working with the youth. He has an awesome staff and has made many good friends! He is awaiting the twenty seven boxes of books coming this week to start shipping! He is not going to run the marathon this year because he has to work and did not get in proper training this year because of all the time he has been spending on his business. He is such a wonderful dad and husband and I am so glad to get to be his wife.

I have been having a blast! I am probably the happiest I have ever been! I love being a wife and a mom and I love getting a full nights sleep! Ryan always told me that was that I had not changed I was just tired. Now I believe he was right! I am so lucky to get to spend time during the day with my kid or my mom and I love getting the kids to bed early enough to spend a few hours of quality time with my husband. I had the opportunity to go to Las Vegas wit my mom and enjoy Time Out For Women. This is Women's Conference for LDS Women and it was amazing. I feel so blessed to have the gospel in my life and to enjoy this experience. Also, I have always LOVED dancing. I wanted to dance but my weight held me back. I can happily say I am dancing again and still feels as good as it used to. Ryan and I go on Tuesday nights for three hours and have a blast. We hope to continue this weekly! I am looking forward to the holidays and also the family and friends that will be coming to visit in the next few months!

We truly are blessed and are so glad to have the life we live. We love you all!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for the update. Glad you guys are doing well!

Katrina and Bill said...

We're so proud of Alissa and how well she is doing in school! Taft is amazing--his physical and verbal development are so advanced. He is precious and I loved holding him. MacKenzie really made Sammy's whole vacation! I'm so glad he has your kids for cousins. And thanks for cheering me and Papa on at the marathon! It would not have been the same without you guys!

Melissa Fullmer said...

staci, you are the sweetest and i miss you so much!! I'm so jealous of your trip to hawaii, you are beautiful!!!