Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Is Alissa There?

Well, today I had a totally new experience.  The phone rings and I pick it up to hear......"Is Alissa there?"  I have to admit I was totally thrown off, I tried asking who it was but she was being shy so I just handed it over. After a few minutes we learned that it was Molly from school.  They talked for awhile and then said good byes.  Within the next several hours we got four more calls from Molly.  I was so excited for Alissa because she was excited but at the same time I felt like our family time was being invaded on.  She is so little and I only get about four hours a day with her and Molly was using it.  I know sounds crazy but I wanted to share this for Alissa later on.  I can not believe how fast my "Baby Girl" is growing up!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

I love your profile picture by the way. Sorry you're kids are growing up but I hear that happens

Rheanna Bristol said...

At least it was not a boy. Lets hope you have plenty of time still until that happens.

Kendra said...

Oh..that is not fun! Hey it was fun to see you to yesterday.

Woodside's said...

I feel like Jaran is growing to fast I can't imagine him old enough to go to school and having friends. How can we stop them from growing?