Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Alissa's Surprise



Alissa received this today at school.  At first I wasn't sure, so I took it back to ask Mrs. Au about it and she said she didn't know anything about it except that it was from Asheemo and his mom.  Well, when we got home we opened it and there was a card to Alissa saying Happy Birthday/Happy Graduation.  Alissa said that Asheemo wanted to get her a present because he might not be in her class next year to give her a gift for her birthday then.  The card actually says Happy Graduation that he wrote on it.  And, the bear came with a birth certificate to Alissa from Asheemo! She also says he said he wants to marry her.  Luckily they are young enough, I think this is adorable!! 

3 comments:

Aimee said...

so cute!! I don't check your blog enough. I'm a bit of a slacker. I'm glad you were in one of the pictures and your kids are so adorable

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katrina and Bill said...

wow! she already has suitors!