Monday, May 11, 2009

Motherhood

Now for my thoughts.  I can not truly describe how blessed I feel to be a Mother.  It is something I dreamed about my whole and never quite knew what having an entire family together would be like, but I still dreamed.  I can now say that although there are ups and downs in a family unit there is nothing that I cherish more in my life than my family.  I am so thankful that Heavenly Father has entrusted me with such amazing little spirits.  They are each so truly unique and special and I am in awe everyday and how much they teach me.  I am growing up thanks to them and I appreciate their patience with me.  As Mother's Day comes around each year I truly feel as though I should be the one spending my day giving thanks to my Heavenly Father for my opportunity and blessing of each child he has given me.  I have to say too that I extremely grateful to have been given such a wonderful example in my life, my mother.  My mother who has taught me how to be a mom by her example.  A mother who is truly Christlike in every way.  I only hope that someday I can turn out as wonderful of a mother as she is.  Thanks Mom!  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so sweet Staci!! Thanks for the reflections. I love you!

Katrina and Bill said...

You're a wonderful mom, Staci, and your kids are living proof! :-) I'm glad you had such a great Mother's Day in Laei (sp?) and also that you got so many great pictures up before the camera got lost. I didn't realize what I was missing until I came to your blog! Your new home is beautiful and everybody looks so content there! We miss you and hope we can get ourselves in shape to visit soon. Love you!!

Kendra said...

you are an awesome mom, your kids are so sweet and good and that is because you and ryan are such great parents. I am so glad you are having fun there, I was telling nate that I get jealous of how much fun you are having. :)