Monday, May 11, 2009

Stolen Camera

Well folks.  I just started really getting into Blogging again for all those Grandma's and Grandpa's out there, and then my camera gets stolen.  So, we don't have enough to buy a new one yet, but I am hopeful for my birthday by some miracle I will get one from the wonderful man who lost the camera. :)  Anyways, we had a great Mother's Day here and Alissa made me the sweetest pillow with her hand prints on it from school.  I got calls from my mom and my dad and we talked to Grandma Garner yesterday.  This whole time thing can kind of mess you up.  By the time we got home from church and had dinner and went to call people it was like 10 o'clock on the mainland.  Craziness, anyways, I received a beautiful lei from someone at church on Sunday, a package from my mom and yummy brownies from the ward shaped like hearts.  I also got the most delicious pancakes I have ever eaten (probably because they were made by the sweetest husband ever).  We are still having a blast here and enjoying how busy we are here.  I hope all the mom had  fantastic Mother's Day this year!

No comments: