Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Real Neighborhood

On any given day around here, this is what our yard looks like.  We started with just a few and now have about nine little munchkins that all play together all the time.  We have truly never had this much fun anywhere we lived.  There are so many neighbor kids and it is exactly what I always wanted for my children.  On Friday we played so many games that we didn't realize it was past seven o'clock and we had been playing for about 4 hours.  I think my favorite game was when they played red light green light with a red rose and a green scarf from Alissa's school performance earlier in the day.  The only twist is they added Kenzie's blue sword so that you had to jump when the sword went up.  Our days are definitely never dull in Laie!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is truley a blessing! You are so lucky!

kristal said...

Fun stuff....and although I felt sad when you said you've never had that much fun anywhere...I'm the same way here....but we do miss our fun with our tx friends...just not in texas...haha!