Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Calm

On a personal note. I wanted to sit down and write about my feelings. I look at my life and how amazingly blessed I have been and I realize how calm I feel. Even with the craziness of life and small children I just feel calm. School is starting soon for Alissa, Kenzie and Me. I often feel like this is going to be a whole new busy journey for us, but I still feel calm. I feel like the Lord will just guide us and that everything will be all right. I also feel calm because I live in the best place in the world and I have wonderful friends and my children have wonderful friends and my husband is extremely happy. I just think wow, this is truly amazing! And even though, we have moments of hecticness(if that even is a word) I still feel calm. I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father, and everyone else he put into our lives to get us to this point in our journey. I am also thankful to be able to brush things off that used to bother, and to be growing up every year. I am so blessed and I am so grateful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Staci I love you! You are truly a wonderful woman. Thank you for all you are and all you do!