Sunday, July 5, 2009

Crazy Busy!

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update until I can find time to post the last few weeks. For those of you who dont't know, we moved. We moved to the next town over call Hauula because we basically had a crazy landlord. The craziest part though, is that we moved with only four days to pack, clean and be out. I am so thankful for wonderful people to help us. The best part is that we also had ward camp for four days and Ryan working all the time all at the same time. Luckily, we got it all done and now just have to find furniture so we can put away our huge mess. We were living in a furnished place and this one is unfurnished so we are just waiting to find the time to go buy furniture. I have been checking on craigslist but no luck yet. Yes, I will admit it makes me crazy living in this mess.

Summer break is going by way too fast. I really don't want Alissa to go back to school but with me starting school that is life for now.

I start school in just a few weeks and I am a bit nervous but hope it goes well.

Ryan is working all the time and we still feel blessed that we have a great job.

The fourth of July was fun. The kids and I went to Turtle Bay to watch all the big fireworks and to play on the bounce houses. We saw lots of our friends there too! Afterwards we met Ryan's sister Aubrey and her husband and our friends The Becar's at our house for more fireworks. Ryan got home at 3:30 in the morning after working a 13 hour shift.

Today we went to our new ward and felt so welcome. Alissa and Kenzie are actually doing really well at the new place and adjusting well to the ward. Taft just keeps growing up. Everywhere I go people ask how old he is because he talks to well. I am always trying to find ways I can stop time and keep them from growing up. I guess I am starting to realize I will not get to keep them with me forever.

We truly love living in Hawaii and feel so blessed for all we have. I can not wait to get organized again and to just relax in our new house on the ocean! Hope you are all great and had a Happy 4th of July. I hope to post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful update Staci! You two are amazing! I hope this is the place for awhile to come. No more moving for 5 or 6 years! What would THAT be like? Huh?

Aimee said...

Oh but you do get to keep them forever :)