Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ward Camp


Believe it or not after all the fun of Ward Camp these are the only two pictures I came away with. It was well worth it though. We had the most amazing experience at Ward camp. It was five days of pure fun excitement. Ryan had to work through most of it which was sad. The kids and I were entertained every night with games, movies, luaus and all types of activities. Kenzie and his friend Housling spent most nights with flashlights looking for bugs and Alissa and all her girlfriends did hair and swung from tree swings. Ryan got to help out with making the lau lau which is a very traditional Hawaii dish made with pork wrapped in the lau lau leaf. I hope I am correct about this. It was really neat. Ward Camp was seriously amazing experience and I hope they will adopt again next year so we can go again. We will truly miss the Laie 8th Ward and only wish we could have stayed in that ward. We are so thankful though to be meeting new people now and enjoying the strength of our new ward family.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Looks like you are having a blast!!! we miss you guys, even though we only hung out a couple of times, my kids still ask about you and talk about their "Hawaii" friends.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had this very cool thing to do in the middle of that move. I imagine it made the move less stressful.