Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I LOVE SCHOOL!

I am so sorry I have not posted more yet but I just had to tell you all how much I love school! I love every part about it. The learning, the students, the teachers, and especially getting to go to a school centered around Christ where prayer is given before every class. I am sooo blessed I have a great husband and fantastic kids and am nourishing my self with learning and health and exercise and I feel fantastic! I am taking three classes right now. Biology, Jogging and New Testament. The classes are each six weeks long and it is the best! Today I got to jog my first jog which was a mile and a half and it felt great. It did take me 19 min and 45 sec, but for me that is an awesome time! I am eating raw again and am the lowest weight I have been in over two years! I am felling so much more energy and love being busy busy! I am still in charge of the fruit and veggie co-op too and that is so much fun for me. I have a walking buddy every morning and it is the best way to start the day! Life is truly so amazing here in Hawaii and I can truly say I have never been this happy in my life! I am so thankful to a wonderful family and husband who made it possible for us to be here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're happy 'cuz you choose to be grateful! I'm so stoked about the classes! They sound great! Luvya!!!!

Elizabeth said...

hey there I need your attitude, I am lazy and eat everything , and i want to go back to school but geez it just seems liek another thing to do . also Ethan fell at my moms and had to get stitches this summer so that is holding us back from some water fun.