Thursday, August 28, 2008

Alissa'a School Social





Tonight we went to Alissa's opening School Social. She got to meet her teacher Miss Kayla and five of the kids from her class were there. There are only ten kids total so that was pretty good. They got to see the playground and where they will sit and hang there bags. She was actually pretty shy but had a lot of fun! She was very focused and even got a class room with a window! I can not believe I am sending off my first born to school. Time sure has flown and I am so happy for Alissa.

4 comments:

Noelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

I know I had to send E off the other day to school, It was easier than I thought so I made it thru the day... That was the first day when he did great and then on tues he had a meltdown and was done with school... thursday he had moved his card to red= He was in principals office ! Can you believe?

Katrina and Bill said...

Sounds like an adventure that Alissa is welcoming with open arms. I hope it is a wonderful experience for all of you. She's one smart cookie! That's for sure!

Allens, Inc. said...

Clara just said that she wishes she and Alissa went to the same school, then they could play on the monkey bars together (C's favorite at the moment!). I just wish we had school uniforms. Those are cute, and you don't have to wonder what they're going to come out of their rooms wearing!