Sunday, August 17, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Wow, it has been two weeks since I have posted on here. I think that time just flies by now days. I have so many pictures to post and so many things to share. In the last two weeks so much has happened and so many good positive things. I have been living a Dependable life now following Ryan's new book and I am losing around a pound a day which is very exciting. We have an amazing routine down with our family and everything is flowing very well. I have to admit that there have been times in the last several years that have been extremely hard for us, and we have struggled with things, but right now we are in true bliss. We are all in such good places and it feels awesome! Kenzie started preschool this month and Alissa even gets to go with him until she starts Kindergarten in September which is nice. Ryan's website will up and running by the end of the month and hopefully we will be holding his first book in our hands physically. It is so exciting! We also went up to Northern Utah for a wedding and got to see a lot of old friends and family which was fun. I can not wait to share all the pictures but just wanted to let you know what we are up to and that everything is fantastic! Hope you are all well!

1 comment:

Katrina and Bill said...

How exciting! You guys deserve bliss. We love you and are always happy to hear you are having fun. Also, can't wait to buy a copy of Ryan's book. I guess we'll have to wait for the website to come online. We're so proud of Ryan!