Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hawaii Here We Come!


Well, it is finally happening. Ryan and I are taking our first trip officially alone since our honeymoon. We went to the Caribbean four years ago with Ryan's brother and his wife and had a blast!! We are both very excited and to tell you the truth I am a little bit nervous. We are leaving on September 12 which is just a few weeks. We had not originally planned on going that soon, but plane tickets pretty much double after September. We feel very blessed to be given this opportunity and can not wait to see what Oahu is all about. We are also excited to see Ryan's cousin who lives there and spend some time soaking up some aloha spirit! I will definitely miss my kids too.

4 comments:

Katrina and Bill said...

That's wonderful! I hope you guys have a great honeymoon vacation! We're jealous. :-)

Aimee said...

You will have so much fun.  What island? 

kristal said...

yay! That's soo exciting. It is great to have a hot tropical getaway from the kids and the mommy life, although I am loving being back too. Get ready for a killer tan and killer food!!!

Elizabeth said...

take me with you!