Sunday, August 3, 2008

Taft's First Birthday Party!!

Happy First Birthday Ryan Taft Garner!
Taft pre-party.
I never post my pics but decided why not? Kenzie took this picture.
The Guests. Mema, Grammy, Daddy, Papa and Grandma Joyce. I made a Japanese dinner for everyone.
Alissa, Uncle Trevor, Braxton, Aunt Shayna and Taft.
Taft eating dinner.
Taft got his own individual cake. I have video too I will post.
He had a blast and was way too dainty at first but then kind of got the hang of it.
He loves to feed himself now. Here he is eating sorbet.
If you notice he is taking the paper off himself.
I love how even though you can't see his face, you can tell he is smiling.

He loves to say "O" when there is a baby or somthing to snuggle and pat it on the back while he snuggles it.Playing with the blocks I think Papa built.
Alissa holding her brother. She is a wonderful big sister.

Taft loved the balloons! We even kept them on the ground so he could play with them. He would squeeze them to make a horribly loud noise just to watch everyone's reaction, it was hillarious!

4 comments:

Katrina and Bill said...

What a fun party! Taft is so smart and capable; I am continually amazed. Thanks for sharing pictures of the party!

Katie said...

Hey staci! Cute new blog!

Harshes said...

You have been at work! I love the new blog! I can't believe Taft is a year old. I love the title of your blog...so fitting. Don't worry, as Annabelle gets older, I'll be calling ;-)

Happy Birthday Taft...Aunt January love you so much!

Aimee said...

Congrats to Ryan. What a sweet family you have. Tell your mom hi and she looks wonderful too.