Monday, June 8, 2009

Congratulations to Me!!



I am so excited!!!! On my 26th Birthday I got accepted into Brigham Young University in Hawaii. I was so surprised!! I really didn't think that I would get in and through true blessings they accepted me. I will be working on getting a dual degree in Special Education and Elementary Education, with a minor in Psychology. Because of this blessing if we choose we may move into student married housing. (which is really cheap) I will begin school on July 27th. I am soo blessed!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is soooo great! I'm soooooo proud of you!!!***

Unknown said...

I knew that you couldn't resist going back to school. We support you. You deserve to learn as much as your heart desires. ~Sonia

Melissa said...

Wow Staci! Congrats!! I got to see the campus during my honeymoon in January 99. Do you think you will work at the cultural center at all? That place is awesome! My most favorite part of the experience next to the Dole pineapple place.

Katrina and Bill said...

This is so awesome! You'll do great!

kristal said...

Congrats on BYU, how fun. Wish I had the drive to get my butt back in school. I can't even handle the mom thing though. And happy super late birthday again!

Summer said...

Congratulations!! That is amazing. I can't imagine being a student again. You are going to be amazing!!