Sunday, June 7, 2009

Chelsea and Lo


I know this picture is hard to see but I am using to document some of our extremely crazy fun week we had. On Saturday we had the privilege of picking up Chelsea and Adam(Ryan's sister Aubrey's husband) from the airport. Chelsea is Lo's best friend and I have known her because of Lo since they were both little rugrats. We had such a good time with the while they were here. We went to a few different beaches and they came and played on Sunday for food and games. They are both such fun girls and made me feel young again. I am most impressed with how mature they are. They played so well with our kids and were mighty helpful! This picture was our first night hanging out. Favorite moments would have to be trying Ted's Bakery, game night, hot purple shorts guy, the swimming pool at Laie Inn, long car rides and the girls night out at Haliewa Joe's. My favorite was how many times though it was brought to our attention that they were under the age of 21. I had forgotten I went through that too. These girls were so fun and we were so sad to see them and Chelsea's cousin leave.

No comments: