Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Night in Waikiki

The view from our room.

The gourmet food. I had to take this picture because it looked to pretty. This is fish with baby asparagus grown in Kahuku with sea water so nice and salty. It was yummy!

This it the little romantic table we got to sit at.

This is a Harley made out of wood at the Harley Shop in Waikiki.

Here is a picture of me. Ugh! For all of you who say I don't post pictures of me. This was taken at the pools of our hotels, which were right on the beach.

It was so fun up in our room we heard a bunch of noise and it was all the people on this Catamaran ride. It looked like so much fun. We had a great view!
What can I say except that I am spoiled! My mom decided to give us a night in Waikiki as a date, and I feel so blessed for it. It was needed more than ever. We had gotten used to having dates for awhile in Utah and then moving here left us with none. It was so nice to actually spend time together and more than just a few hours. I am so thankful for this night and all the fun we had walking the streets of Waikiki! The live music was great and hearing Ryan speak Japanese all night was probably my favorite part. Thanks Mom!!

No comments: