Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Dole Pineapple Plantation

The kids had fun being pineapple people!








The colors of the trees were amazing.




My mom came to visit last week and it was such a blast!!! I felt so blessed to see her and see how excited the kids were to see someone so familiar. I am not sure I can forget the look on Alissa's face when Mema walked in. She was soo happy!!! As sad as it is Taft to awhile to warm up to her which made me wonder if he will remember anyone else. This made me feel sad but yet have hope because I know without a doubt we are where we should be. The Lord has blessed us so much in our lives and he just continues to pour out the blessings everyday. With my mom here we spent a lot of time just relaxing and playing together. It was so nice to have company everyday and my kids love Mema's imagination! We drove Mema all over our regular spots we go to and showed her Oahu.
We decided to take the kids to the Dole Pineapple Plantation because we had not been yet and ride the train. It was so much fun and the kids loved riding the train. The food was yummy too!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great time! ~Sonia