Sunday, June 21, 2009

Good Byes

I took this picture at the airport when we dropped off my mom. It was so sad to say good bye. She left on Sunday after Ryan and I had spoke in church. I was thankful though that we coincidentally got asked to speak this same Sunday she was there. I was so glad she could be there. For those of you who don't know my mom, you are truly missing out. I truly believe my mom is an angel. She is the most loving, helpful and kind person I have ever met and I am so thankful for her example. She is an amazing grandma and the kids love her joy and imagination. I feel so thankful to be the lucky one to have her as my mom. We already miss her presence so much in our family and can not wait for her to rejoin us in a few months. Hawaii is truly missing something special without her and Kaui here. See you soon Mema!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

With the way time is flying by these days... she will be on one of the next flights back :)

Summer said...

I love your mom!! She is an amazing person and you are so lucky to call her your mom.

Cindy said...

Loved all your pictures Staci. This one of you and your mom is so cute. I am glad she gets to come live with you but I have to tell you I am going to miss her so much. I am not looking forward to having her not be here. She is an angel. She is the sweetest, "bestest" person ever! I love her tons.