Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kenzie Turns 4

When I see this picture it totally reminds me of Kenzie. He is such a goofy little guy but we absolutely love that about him. He is silly and crazy but soo super sweet and cute.


Wednesday was a pretty busy day. I had my co-op all morning long. Luckily Kenzie got some new Lincoln Logs and was very busy. It just so happened that this day was also the day to take Lo and Chelsea down to Waikiki, so we decided to do something in town. I though it would be a great time to go to Waikiki since we haven't been yet. Once we got down to Waikiki and dropped off the girls I realized that was my desire not his. So, we pulled over and Ryan and Kenzie got out of the car to have a little chat(without Miss Alissa telling him which thing he should do) After much thought he decided he wanted to go to Chuck e Cheese, so off we went. We played for about 2 hours or so and then Kenzie got a cake and a wonderful Happy Birthday song!! He was so super excited!!!



This is his official skee ball stance. He always adds a wind up with it.

Lincoln Log party time!!

1 comment:

Katrina and Bill said...

I love the skee ball stance! What a cutie goofball!