Sunday, June 21, 2009

Siblings

I absolutely love all the tender moments where I look at my children and see the love they pour out to one another. They can be so loving and sweet to each other and I cherish these times. I was in the kitchen yesterday doing dishes when I came into the family room to find these two cuties snuggling. Taft loves his big sister and all her sweetness! I am so thankful that my children have the opportunity to grow up with siblings who will help them to learn and grow in all aspects of life. What a truly wonderful blessing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the picture!
As a kid we looked the same when in the car--- except I think there was more drool.

Katrina and Bill said...

Sweet picture! I love seeing their daily moments. That's the blessing of parenthood, eh?

Love you!